We use NeurOptimal® brain training (ask us why we call it meditation on speed!) in our practice because it works. It works so well, in fact, that Marilyn became a NeurOptimal® Representative so that she could easily share it with clients and other clinical professionals.
NeurOptimal® is an easy to learn, beautifully designed system. The learning curve is short — especially when compared to other neurofeedback systems, which typically require weeks of training online, on site, and an expertise in neuroscience. NeurOptimal® offers great educational courses, but you really don’t need them to get started. Within an hour of unpacking your box, you can run your first session.
The beauty of NeurOptimal® is that anyone can use it — whether in a therapists’ office or at home. If you have a psychotherapy, psychiatric, chiropractic, acupuncture, or peak performance practice, or other type of work supporting change in people’s lives, NeurOptimal® is very complementary to what you’re already doing. But individuals can use it too for their own, or family’s, training.
Is it right for you? There are many situations where becoming a NeurOptimal® Trainer or purchasing a personal system makes sense:
- When more than one person in a family is training.
- When there is no NeurOptimal® trainer within a reasonable commute, or when even small amounts of travel are difficult.
- When a person travels frequently and wants to ensure a continuity of training (and get help with jet lag).
- When a person has an ongoing need for training. This might be someone who has experienced a traumatic brain injury or a person with a degenerative condition such as Parkinson’s, MS, or Alzheimer’s.
- When regular tune-ups are important (such as a person with a high stress job).
- When a person wants to consistently be at peak performance levels — whether an athlete or an individual who wants to perform well.
Learn more and get started by contacting Marilyn today.